Accolade introduces new healthcare category: Personalized Healthcare
The company also announced Accolade One and Accolade Care, new solutions that combine the company's intelligent technology and advocacy services with team-based healthcare delivery. Both announcements were made at Evolve21, Accolade's premier annual customer event.
"Every healthcare journey is personal. To deliver the right healthcare, we must build real human relationships in the moments that matter and personalize the experience using data and technology. Healthcare that works is personal, value based and measurable. That is the promise of
A survey by SHRM revealed that more than half of
- Personal: Enabling trusting, long-lasting relationships that result in better health outcomes by prioritizing human connection.
- Data driven: Delivering the right healthcare at the right time at scale requires evidence-based, data-driven decisions that leverage intelligent technology
- Value based: Focusing on demonstrable health outcomes, patient and provider satisfaction, and delivering high-quality care at lower costs.
Here's what CEO
Accolade announces healthcare offerings for employers
All the solutions in Accolade's portfolio meet the demands of a true
The two new solutions are:
- Accolade One is a value-based solution that blends world-class primary care and mental health with the capabilities of powerful care teams, expert medical opinion and clinical programs that manage the costliest chronic conditions. Other solution features include:
- Convenient access to primary care and mental health professionals.
- Integrated virtual and physical experience for members, from benefits questions and primary care treatment to brick-and-mortar facilities referrals, to close the gaps. between care episodes and empower members to receive high-quality care in the way that meets their needs.
- A value-based payment model where Accolade guarantees successful outcomes.
- Accolade Care is the first solution to seamlessly blend primary care and mental health in a collaborative care model. Accolade's multidisciplinary care teams include registered nurses, primary care physicians, health coaches, pharmacists, mental health professionals, and other clinical extenders to surround the patient and work together to treat them as a whole person who is empowered to take the next best step in their healthcare journey.
"The data shows that the most effective way to deliver better health outcomes is to treat the whole person, body and mind," Dr.
To complement the new offerings, Accolade has refreshed its existing portfolio to reflect its commitment to
- Accolade Expert MD (formerly 2nd.MD) provides people and their families with expert medical opinions from the nation's top specialists as well as personalized local support, advocacy and navigation services.
- Accolade Advocacy is the family of core solutions that help people and their families navigate the complexity of benefits and healthcare to improve the experience, improve outcomes and reduce costs.
Customer and partner testimonials
"Accolade has been a trusted partner in our journey to improve and simplify the healthcare benefits experience for our employees. In an increasingly virtual environment, we continue to search for the best ways to ensure that our team and their families have access to the right care, available at the right time, in their preferred language, no matter where they live. We're confident that Accolade One will continue to be part of that solution, helping to deliver the right healthcare to our employees and their families with an easily accessible, streamlined experience," said
"Accolade's unique combination of personal attention and data-driven insights has helped us deliver human-centric care and innovation – both key components of the new
Rx Savings Solutions
"Using data and insights to help people make better healthcare decisions is core to how we operate, so collaborating with Accolade has been a natural fit for us," said
"The combination of personalized, data-driven and value-based care is integral to our diabetes reversal offering, and aligns perfectly with Accolade's vision for
"Fifty percent of Americans deal with musculoskeletal pain every year. In fact, MSK disorders are among the most common and expensive health challenges that people face today. At SWORD we believe that personalizing health care is critical to providing effective, affordable relief," said Virgílio Bento, CEO of
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accolade-introduces-new-healthcare-category-personalized-healthcare-301381697.html
Megan Torres, Corporate Marketing, Media@accolade.com , Todd Friedman, Investor Relations, Todd.Friedman@accolade.com, mailto:Investors@accolade.com