Accolade to Showcase Personalized Healthcare for Employers and Health Plans at HLTH Boston 2021
Please join us for the following experiences:
- "The New Shape of Work" panel discussion on
Monday, October 18that 2:50 P.M.E.T. – CEO Rajeev Singh, Christina Brenner, Senior Vice President, Total Rewards, Mastercard and Scott Shreeve, M.D., Chief Executive Officer, Crossover Health, will discuss the importance of reshaping employee health benefit plan designs to meet the needs of an evolving workforce.
- Visit the Accolade Booth at space #801 – Experience solutions that drive real employee health outcomes and lower healthcare delivery costs, including: Accolade Expert MD for expert medical opinion, Accolade Care for integrated primary and mental health care, and Accolade Advocacy, the family of solutions that help people and their families navigate the complexities of health benefits and the healthcare experience.
- Visit Accolade's Digital Booth—Individuals who are unable to attend HLTH in person and want to learn more about Accolade can book an appointment with our on-the-ground team of executive leaders and knowledgeable solution experts via Accolade's digital booth experience. Registrants can chat with solutions experts during HLTH from the comfort of their own home. Attendees can register and purchase a digital pass here.
- Visit the Accolade kiosk in the
UCSF Pavilionat #927-- Attendees can visit Accolade's kiosk to learn more about the future of healthcare, and how Accolade is delivering value based personalized healthcare, guided by data insights and intelligent technology to deliver improved clinical outcomes and lower costs.
- Play the Accolade Sweepstakes -- HLTH attendees will have a chance to win a VIP Personalized Experience from Accolade valued at
$2,500. Sweepstake entrants will have a choice between weekend getaways and life-enriching leisure activities, such as a five-day yoga retreat for two, that cater to their interests. Sweepstake entries will be available to both in-person and virtual attendees, and attendees can enter to win a VIP Personalized Experience here.
"At Accolade, we believe that long-term relationships matter, that every person should have care as unique as they are, and that healthcare should focus on people, not fees," said
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accolade-to-showcase-personalized-healthcare-for-employers-and-health-plans-at-hlth-boston-2021-301400053.html
Megan Torres, Corporate Marketing, Media@accolade.com