Accolade Brings Proven Value to the Employee Experience Through Personalized Healthcare
New third-party research demonstrates how Accolade enhances employee retention and recruitment, overall experience and satisfaction, and perception of health insurance provider.
According to the 2022
Innovative employers are seeing employee healthcare and health benefits as a key factor in retention and recruitment. This year presents an opportunity for employers to provide a better healthcare experience by eliminating barriers to care and helping people get the right care at the right time. Creating a deeper connection with employees is crucial for retaining the best and brightest talent.
Leading market research company
The results demonstrate that Accolade's personal, data-driven, and value-based approach is the one healthcare service that people, and their families find indispensable. Most Accolade members feel that Accolade has made their experience with healthcare easier (93%) and that it has improved their healthcare benefit experience (92%).
"Offering a competitive benefits package that cares for the whole person and provides a
Additional findings include:
Retention and recruitment
- Accolade members are more likely to evaluate the health benefits provided by their employer when choosing between job offers (92% vs. 78% for non-members).
- Accolade impacts employee tenure. Accolade members report the quality of benefits impacts how long they stay with their employer (88% vs. 59% for non-members).
- Accolade members are more likely to believe that health benefits provided by their current employer are better than their previous employer than non-members (88% vs. 62% for non-members).
Experience and satisfaction
- Accolade members found increased ease regarding many factors related to their health benefits:
- Finding a high-quality doctor or hospital (91% vs. 73% for non-members).
- Managing insurance claims (91% vs. 69% for non-members).
- Obtaining information on health benefits (95% vs. 81% for non-members).
- Understanding eligibility (92% vs. 71% for non-members).
Perception of health insurance provider
- Accolade members have a more favorable opinion about their company's health insurance provider regarding:
- Transparency in communication (91% vs. 66% for non-members).
- Offering peace of mind (89% vs. 78% for non-members).
- Saving time (91% vs. 63% for non-members).
"These findings demonstrate that we are delivering a valuable experience for our customers and their people amid the Great Resignation. We know that
Read more about the report here: https://www.accolade.com/blog/accolade-value-report-employee-benefits/
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/accolade-brings-proven-value-to-the-employee-experience-through-personalized-healthcare-301507401.html